Pages

“What you create doesn’t have to be perfect. So what if the eggs are greasy or the toast is burned? Don’t let fear of failure discourage you.”
― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sweet Pea Christmas


 I am still sewing through Simplify by Camille Roskelly pretty regularly, just haven't been blogging about it all lately. Hopefully I can get all caught up with the blogging though!

I used some Holly Jolly that I have had in my stash for quite some time.  I love how all the squares look like Christmas packages.  I added a narrow pieced border around the outside. When I to the outside border, I decided not to scallop it. I went back and forth, but knew some other scallops were coming up in the book.  
I quilted loopy stars in the middle and stippled around the outer border. I bound with scrappy binding in the spirit of using up my scraps and leftovers.  The back is a cream flannel.

No comments: